This article is about how Voxxify protects data privacy when using our website. For platform data privacy see Platform Data Privacy.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
We take our responsibilities under applicable data protection law, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation and implementing legislation such as the Data Protection Act 2018, very seriously.
Who We Are
Voxxify is registered in the Republic of Ireland as Voxxify Ltd, and is the data controller and organisation responsible for this website.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the website’s features, you will be asked to provide certain personal information. We receive and store any information you choose to provide to us when you fill any online form on the website.
The type of data we collect
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about, for instance, when you access this website, as follows:
- Contact Details. We may collect your contact details including your name, company, address, billing address, email address and telephone numbers;
- Marketing and Communications Data. We may collect details including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences;
- Technical Data. We may collect details which include internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website;
We do not collect any special categories of personal data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Voxxify relies on one of the following four legal bases for processing your data:
- Legitimate interest. We have a legitimate interest in protecting the safety and security of our services, operating and improving the services, supporting our customers, marketing and promoting the services, and protecting our interests;
- Consent. In some cases, you will give us consent to use your data for a specific purpose;
- Legal obligation. We may be required to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Why we share your personal data
- Communications. Voxxify uses your data to provide you with and improve upon the services that you or your company requests, to communicate with you and to advertise to you.
- Improving Services. Voxxify uses the data you provide, or data that we collect when you use our services, to operate our services, provide you with the service that you or your company has requested, and to continually improve our service offerings, internal systems, website, and processes. We may use your data to authenticate your ability to access and use the services. We may also use data provided by you or collected by third party service providers or partners on our behalf to troubleshoot or provide customer support.
- Compelled Disclosure. Voxxify reserves the right to share your data if required by law or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or valid legal process. We may also disclose your data to protect the rights and property of Voxxify, our agents, employees, partners and customers, including to prevent or stop an attack on our systems or network or to prevent spam or attempts to defraud our users. Finally, we may also need to disclose your data in connection with or during the negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving the sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company;
- Marketing. We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses around marketing and advertising. We may use a combination of personal and navigational data to help us understand our target market and improve our business and marketing strategy. Voxxify will never rent or sell your personal data to others.
Third Party Marketing
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising. We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
To opt out of communications and update personal communication preferences, please email email@example.com.
Where you opt out of receiving these communications this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of personal data you provide when you visit this website, any of our subdomains and or when you interact with our services.
Change of Purpose
We may only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
4. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may sometimes share your data with a third party to supply services on our behalf. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by third party suppliers operating outside the EEA that comply with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Where we transfer any personal data outside the EEA, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under GDPR. This includes ensuring appropriate measures are in place to comply with our obligations under applicable law governing such transfers.
6. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They may only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. DATA RETENTION
We may only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the following rights, in certain circumstances and subject to certain restrictions, in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access the data: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data;
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete;
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten;
- Right to restriction of processing or to object to processing: You have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes;
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Fee Usually Required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
Time Limit to Respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Queries and Complaints
You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the Irish Data Protection Commission, the Irish supervisory authority for data protection issues. Details of how to lodge a complaint can be found here. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the Data Protection Commission, so please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com.
Last Updated: This version was last updated in May 2021.
Voxxify Ltd. (“Voxxify” or the “Company”) respects the privacy of visitors to its Website (as defined in our Privacy Statement). The Voxxify Cookies Policy (the “Policy”) applies to the Voxxify Website and describes the information we collect by automated means through the use of information gathering tools, such as cookies and web beacons.
Cookies are small pieces of information or text that are issued to your computer when you visit a website and are used to store or track information about your use of the site.
Voxxify uses both session‑based and persistent‑based cookies. Session‑based cookies exist only during your web session and expire when you close your internet browser. Persistent‑based cookies are files that stay in one of your browser’s subfolders until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie’s file.
In addition to required and functional cookies, some third parties issue cookies through our Website to serve ads that are relevant to your interests based on your browsing activities. These third parties may also collect your browser history or other information to determine how you reached our Website and the website you visit when you leave our Website. Information gathered through these automated means may be associated with the personal information you previously submitted on our Website.
Do Not Track
While Voxxify attempts to honor do not track (“DNT”) instructions we receive from your browser, we cannot guarantee that Voxxify will always respond to such signals, in part because of the lack of common industry standard for DNT technology. We continue to monitor developments in DNT technology and stay apprised of DNT industry standards as they evolve.
Web beacons (also known as internet tags, pixel tags, and clear GIFs) are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as the type of browser used to view a website page, when you viewed a particular site linked to the Web beacon, and a description of a site tied to the Web beacon. Certain pages on our Website may contain such Web beacons, which the Company uses to operate and improve the Website.
An IP address is a unique identifier that certain electronic devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. When you visit our Website, we may view the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We use this information to determine the general physical location of the device and the geographic regions of our visitors.
You can stop cookies being downloaded to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org. You may also opt out of certain functional and advertising cookies by clicking on our Cookie Preferences. Please note that this does not opt you out of being served generic ads. In addition, without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of our Website features.
In addition to the above, in EMEA and Switzerland, we do not load cookies unless they are strictly necessary. In these countries, you can opt in to us using other cookies.
To ask questions or comment about our information practices, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 25/05/2021
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Marketing Platform.
By accessing or using the Marketing Platform you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Marketing Platform.
The Marketing Platform and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Voxxify and its licensors.
Links To Other Websites
Our Marketing Platform may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Voxxify.
Voxxify has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Voxxify shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Marketing Platform, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Marketing Platform.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Marketing Platform after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Marketing Platform.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com